- what information we collect;
- how we use that information;
- how this information is shared;
- your rights; and
- other useful privacy and security related matters.
We hope you take the time to read this policy. It is important to check back often for updates to this policy. If we make changes we consider to be important, we will let you know by placing a notice on the relevant Service and/or contact you using other methods such as email.
2. Information we collect
When you use our Services, we collect the following types of information:
2.1. Information you provide us:
We collect information about you during the account registration process for OASES or for any of our Services. This information may include, but is not limited to your name, postal address, e-mail address, phone number, and any other details as might be requested from you for the purpose of creating an account and/or continued use of our Services.
We may also collect information from you if you request information or customer support.
2.2. Additional Information collected:
We may also collect the following information:
- name, contact information and message if you contact us.
- device information including unique device identified;
- pages visited and content viewed, links and buttons clicked, URLs visited before and after you use our Service. For more information about cookies and how to manage them please see our cookie Collection policy below.
3. Third Party and Publicly Available Sources
Not all the personal information we hold about you will always come directly from you. We may also collect information from third parties such as our partners, service providers and publicly available websites to help us maintain data accuracy and provide and enhance the Services.
4. Cookie Collection
5. Cookies Policy
To make this site simpler to use, we place small files on your computer, known as cookies, almost all websites do this. Cookies have many uses and most are not damaging to your privacy, all of the cookies used on this web site fall into that category. We do not permit cookies that collect or transfer your detailed personal data to other websites for advertising or other purposes.
Cookies are used on this site purely to improve services for you through, for example:
- enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to give the same information several times during one task
- recognising that you may already have given a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested
- measuring how many people are using the site, so it can be made easier to use and ensure there is enough capacity and fast enough
We use Google Analytics to determine how many people use this site. Google Analytics stores information about the pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got here and how you utilise the website. We do not collect or store any directly identifiable personal information (e.g. your name or address) which could be used to identify who you are. To find out more about how Google uses the information it stores in cookies please review their documentation.
The following cookies are used by Google Analytics:
- _ga is used to distinguish users (anonymously) and expires after 2 years
- _gid is used to distinguish users (anonymously) and expires after 24 hours
- _gat is used to manage usage of the analytics functions and expires after 1 minute
- _gac contains anonymous usage information and expires after 90 days
The following cookie may be used to provide other normal website functions:
- jsessionid contains session related information for the user and expires when the browser is closed
- Atlassian.xsrf.token prevents cross-site request forgeries
If you do not wish to accept any cookies on to your machine you can disable them by adjusting the settings on your browser. However, this is likely to adversely affect the functionality of the websites you visit. For further information visit: www.allaboutcookies.org
6. How do we use this information
We process personal information for these Services and business-related purposes:
- Account setup, verification and management: We use personal information such as your name, email address, phone number, and information about your device to set up and administer OASES hosted customer accounts, provide technical and customer support, training and send important account and Service information.
- As a condition to using our Services, we will ask you to share your Country location so we can ensure that we are authorised to provide the Services to you in your location. The above processing is required in order for us to provide the Services to you pursuant to our terms and conditions.
- Marketing and events: Subject to any preferences you have expressed (where applicable), we use personal information to deliver marketing and event communications to you across various platforms, such as email and telephone. We will do this during the period of your relationship with us and, unless specifically instructed otherwise by you.
7. How is the information shared
Your personal information may be transferred or disclosed to third parties, for the processing of that personal information based on our instructions and in compliance with this policy and any other appropriate confidentially and security measures for the purposes of account set up, verification and management and also for the purposes of providing customer support.
8. Our third-party service providers & partners:
Commsoft may from time to time, retain trusted third parties to process your information to provide us with services globally, including for customer support, information technology, and payments. As part our agreements with our partners, we may be required to share your information for the purposes of calculating fees and benefits owed.
9. Third parties for legal reasons:
We will share personal information when we believe it is required, such as:
- To comply with legal obligations and respond to requests from government agencies, including law enforcement and other public authorities, which may include such authorities outside your country of residence;
- In the event of a merger, sale, restructure, acquisition, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings); and
- To protect our rights, users, systems, and Services
10. International Transfers
11. Your rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you, as a data subject have a number of rights which are detailed below. Some of these only apply in specific circumstances and are qualified in several respects by exemptions in data protection legislation. We will advise you in our response to your request if we are relying on any such exemptions.
- Access to personal data: You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you. Should you wish to make such a request, please see the Contact Us section for information on how to contact us.
You should include adequate information to identify yourself and such other relevant information that will reasonably assist us in fulfilling your request. Your request will be dealt with as soon as possible.
- Correction of personal data: You can request us to rectify and correct any personal data that we are processing about you which is incorrect. We provide you with account settings and tools to access the information associated with your account.
- Right to withdraw consent: Where we have relied upon your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
Right of erasure: You can request us to erase your personal data where there is no compelling reason to continue processing. This right only applies in certain circumstances, it is not a guaranteed or absolute right.
- Right to data portability: This right allows you to obtain your personal data that you have provided to us with your consent or which was necessary for us to provide you with our products and services in a format which enables you to transfer that personal data to another organisation. You may have the right to have your personal data transferred by us directly to the other organisation, if this is technically feasible.
- Right to restrict processing of personal data: You have the right in certain circumstances to request that we suspend our processing of your personal data. Where we suspend our processing of your personal data we will still be permitted to store your personal data, but any other processing of this information will require your consent, subject to certain exemptions.
- Right to object to processing of personal data: You have the right to object to our use of your personal data which is processed on the basis of our legitimate interests. However, we may continue to process your personal data, despite your objection, where there are compelling legitimate grounds to do so or we need to process your personal data in connection with any legal claims.
- Rights relating to automated decision making and profiling: You have the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing (without human involvement) where that decision produces a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you. This right means you can request that we involve one of our employees or representatives in the decision-making process. We are satisfied that we do not make automated decisions of this nature
12. How to contact us
For any requests related to your personal information or any of your rights referenced above, please feel free to contact us by email:
13. Filing a complaint
If you are not satisfied with how we manage your personal data, you have a right to make a complaint to your local Data Protection Authority.
We retain personal information for as long as we reasonably require it for legal or business purposes. We will take all necessary steps to ensure that the privacy of information is maintained for the period of retention.
We recognise that online security and data protection is an area of vital importance for all our customers, so it is important to us that you have confidence in the security of your personal details. We are committed to employing security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and to prevent accidental or unlawful processing, disclosure, destruction, loss, alteration and damage. Our technological security solutions are very advanced and are governed by a mature framework. Our approach is focused on preventing risks. In order to help us in this regard, we employ pseudonymization and encryption whenever possible to reduce the impact of any potential incidents. As the security of some communications via the internet is not completely secure, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you disclose using your internet connection. You accept the inherent security implications of using the internet and Commsoft will accept no liability for any direct, consequential, incidental, indirect, or punitive losses or damages arising out of such an occurrence.